GNOME bans Manjaro Core Team Member for uttering "Lunduke"
Add Reply
Heil Lunduke! Mein Forther!
2024-07-25 01:30:46 UTC
Maintainer banned for naming our favorite Jewish Software Fuhrer!

Lunduke is Jewish and somehow a bunch of queer white men keep calling
him, 'anti-semite'. Trans supremacist nutjobs beg for a final solution.

GNOME bans Manjaro Core Team Member for uttering "Lunduke"

video -

The GNOME team has censored -- and deleted the account -- of the
maintainer of Manjaro Linux GNOME Edition. Why? Because he linked to a
Lunduke article.

GNOME bans Manjaro Core Team Member for uttering "Lunduke":
https://lunduke.locals.com/post/5908516/gnome-bans-manjaro-core-team-member-for-uttering-lunduke

More from The Lunduke Journal:
https://lunduke.com/
QuantumKurator
2024-07-25 03:31:01 UTC
You will gnome nothing and be happy.
Robot Polisher
Not everyone can be a robots.txt polisher.
Woozy Song
2024-07-26 11:12:39 UTC
This is good! That sends a clear signal not go support the gnome project
and not use its software.
I haven't used Gnome since Jesus was goalkeeper for Nazareth FC.
2024-07-26 16:39:18 UTC
I will shamelessly steal this response! Brilliant!
2024-07-25 09:33:52 UTC
Post by QuantumKurator
Post by Heil Lunduke! Mein Forther!
The GNOME team has censored -- and deleted the account -- of the
maintainer of Manjaro Linux GNOME Edition. Why? Because he linked
to a Lunduke article.
You will gnome nothing and be happy.
Not everyone can be a robots.txt polisher.
This is good! That sends a clear signal not go support the gnome project
and not use its software.

I did a review of code of conducts not hostile to people on the political
right, and came up with OpenBSD, slckware, freebsd and debian. I think
OpenBSD had the strongest "shut up and code" philosophy of the four.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-25 13:58:28 UTC
video - http://youtu.be/HZ64k2BXAjs
The GNOME team has censored -- and deleted the account -- of the
maintainer of Manjaro Linux GNOME Edition. Why? Because he linked to a
Lunduke article.
https://lunduke.locals.com/post/5908516/gnome-bans-manjaro-core-team-member-for-uttering-lunduke
https://lunduke.com/
Ah, a fellow member of the Lunduke community. Welcome.
Indeed, Bryan's done a good job exposing the tyranny that has become
central to the Linux development community. As users, we keep thinking
that using Linux is a way of fighting against the corporate machine and
a world similar to 1984. Instead, it seems that the Linux community has
become exactly the monster we were fighting against.
I must get up some T shorts emblazoned with

* 'They are the people they warned you about'*
--
“Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,”

– Ludwig von Mises
CrudeSausage
2024-07-25 14:24:47 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
[...]
Indeed, every element a freedom-oriented person would desire is there,
but the people developing those elements are proponents for Marxism and
any other trans fantasy they can come up with.
--
CrudeSausage
Catholic, paleoconservative, Christ is king
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-25 18:20:26 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
[...]
Proponents? Protagonists perhaps. Or advocates...Does anybody use
proponent any more?
--
“People believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman
2024-07-25 15:35:40 UTC
[...]
This is very much true! I have worked with the linux foundation, and I can
tell you that it is just full of CV-stuffing, incompetent middle managers
at the top. Really revolting creatures. I also read at the Lunduke site,
that only 2% of their income goes to linux.

So after being exposed to it from the inside, I quickly stopped all
collaboration with them, and I do not accept any of their offers for help
since that would mean I had to adapt to their woke policies, which I never
will, and there was peace. ;)

What I find fun is that every couple of years or so, someone reaches out
and asks me how it comes my events are so successful, and I tell them the
reason is that they are not woke and focus on technology and ban identity
politics.

They then always politely nod, smile, and go away for a few years, while
nothing changes. =)
CrudeSausage
2024-07-25 15:45:45 UTC
Post by D
[...]
I welcome more of your posts to comp.os.linux.advocacy where there is an
unfortunate amount of woke clowns. Where do you usually hang out?
Bobbie Sellers
2024-07-25 16:21:58 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
I welcome more of your posts to comp.os.linux.advocacy where there is an
unfortunate amount of woke clowns. Where do you usually hang out?
Specifies himself as:

CrudeSausage
Catholic, paleoconservative, Christ is king

So plonking Crude Sausage who attacks "woke" people instead of
realizing that Jesus taught "Love one another." and apparently believes
all the lies taught in the last 2000 years or so. Well I guess it is
comforting to believe that all the inconveniences he has done to himself
and to others will be forgiven by an ancient human sacrifice.

bliss
Joel
2024-07-25 17:52:30 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by CrudeSausage
I welcome more of your posts to comp.os.linux.advocacy where there is an
unfortunate amount of woke clowns. Where do you usually hang out?
CrudeSausage
Catholic, paleoconservative, Christ is king
So plonking Crude Sausage who attacks "woke" people instead of
realizing that Jesus taught "Love one another." and apparently believes
all the lies taught in the last 2000 years or so. Well I guess it is
comforting to believe that all the inconveniences he has done to himself
and to others will be forgiven by an ancient human sacrifice.
Hi Bobbie! I'm reading you in COLA.
--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.
Bobbie Sellers
2024-07-26 01:09:03 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by CrudeSausage
I welcome more of your posts to comp.os.linux.advocacy where there is an
unfortunate amount of woke clowns. Where do you usually hang out?
CrudeSausage
Catholic, paleoconservative, Christ is king
So plonking Crude Sausage who attacks "woke" people instead of
realizing that Jesus taught "Love one another." and apparently believes
all the lies taught in the last 2000 years or so. Well I guess it is
comforting to believe that all the inconveniences he has done to himself
and to others will be forgiven by an ancient human sacrifice.
Hi Bobbie! I'm reading you in COLA.
Oh good. I was posting to COLM newsgroup and your remark shows
that I was successful ourside of test groups. After my last big mess
which cost me a lot of my personal history journals I decided COLM might
lend me a bit of insight but I would never post to an advocacy group
except when reply to a posting in another group. That is from hours
mispent in my early middle aga reading comp.sys.amiga.advocacy where
the battles were endless and ultimately totally pointless.

bliss- Dell Precision 7730- PCLOS 2024.07- Linux 6.6.42-Plasma 5.27.11
b l i s s - S F 4 e v e r at D S L E x t r e m e dot com
Joel
2024-07-26 01:19:50 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by Joel
Hi Bobbie! I'm reading you in COLA.
Oh good. I was posting to COLM newsgroup and your remark shows
that I was successful ourside of test groups. After my last big mess
which cost me a lot of my personal history journals I decided COLM might
lend me a bit of insight but I would never post to an advocacy group
except when reply to a posting in another group. That is from hours
mispent in my early middle aga reading comp.sys.amiga.advocacy where
the battles were endless and ultimately totally pointless.
bliss- Dell Precision 7730- PCLOS 2024.07- Linux 6.6.42-Plasma 5.27.11
You have an eighth gen Intel CPU, but running Linux? You are the
baddest mother fucking babe, ever! Right on, Ms. Sellers, my good
friend!!! :D

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-25 18:21:53 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by CrudeSausage
I welcome more of your posts to comp.os.linux.advocacy where there is
an unfortunate amount of woke clowns. Where do you usually hang out?
CrudeSausage
Catholic, paleoconservative, Christ is king
    So plonking Crude Sausage who attacks "woke" people instead of
realizing that Jesus taught "Love one another." and apparently believes
all the lies taught in the last 2000 years or so.  Well I guess it is
comforting to believe that all the inconveniences he has done to himself
and to others will be forgiven by an ancient human sacrifice.
    bliss
It is not necessary to believe in anything in order to have a faith.
--
In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act.

- George Orwell
2024-07-25 20:35:20 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by CrudeSausage
I welcome more of your posts to comp.os.linux.advocacy where there is an
unfortunate amount of woke clowns. Where do you usually hang out?
CrudeSausage
Catholic, paleoconservative, Christ is king
So plonking Crude Sausage who attacks "woke" people instead of
realizing that Jesus taught "Love one another." and apparently believes
all the lies taught in the last 2000 years or so. Well I guess it is
comforting to believe that all the inconveniences he has done to himself
and to others will be forgiven by an ancient human sacrifice.
I have no quarrel with Christians as long as they don't impose their
values on me. I would never dream of imposing my values on them. Pro-life,
or not, that's all good as far as I am concerned.

Let me also say, that even though I'm not a christian, there are some very
good values inside christianity which more people should follow. Among
other things, family values and building a stable society.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-26 08:20:48 UTC
Post by D
Let me also say, that even though I'm not a christian, there are some
very good values inside christianity which more people should follow.
Among other things, family values and building a stable society.
If Christianity didn't exist, we would have had to invent it.
Oh hang on, that' basically what Paul did, isn't it?

As well as Moses 'here's some tablets I prepared earlier'...
--
“Ideas are inherently conservative. They yield not to the attack of
other ideas but to the massive onslaught of circumstance"

- John K Galbraith
2024-07-25 20:33:39 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by D
[...]
Yes, I have noticed, sadly, that there is a lot of woke and socialist
clowns in the open source space, but I guess it is easy to mistake open
source for socialism, if you are no good at thinking. =/

I usually lurk around here, alt.atheism, alt.philosophy and some other
channels.

Would you say there is a risk of elevated blood pressure if I had a look
at comp.os.linux.advocacy? ;)
Joel
2024-07-25 20:41:21 UTC
Post by D
Would you say there is a risk of elevated blood pressure if I had a look
at comp.os.linux.advocacy? ;)
If you're running Linux, please do join us.

2024-07-26 09:04:17 UTC
Ok, I'll have a look. =)
Anton Ray Eaks
2024-07-26 13:27:22 UTC
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Would you say there is a risk of elevated blood pressure if I had a look
at comp.os.linux.advocacy? ;)
If you're running Linux, please do join us.
Ok, I'll have a look. =)
If you like to ass fuck guys you're Joel's type.

https://postimg.cc/QBGv4Zrz
2024-07-26 16:45:04 UTC
Post by Anton Ray Eaks
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Would you say there is a risk of elevated blood pressure if I had a look
at comp.os.linux.advocacy? ;)
If you're running Linux, please do join us.
Ok, I'll have a look. =)
If you like to ass fuck guys you're Joel's type.
https://postimg.cc/QBGv4Zrz
No need... based on the few messages here, it's a complete waste of time.
Just socialists, wokes and probably a negro or two there.
CrudeSausage
2024-07-25 22:18:00 UTC
Post by D
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by D
[...]
Perhaps, but it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
Joel
2024-07-25 22:31:18 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.

Bobbie Sellers
2024-07-26 01:17:43 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Are you sure is is not simply an enlarged and slightly
deformed clitoris? Ask her.

bliss -envied Tiresias when rather young to have heard of that notable
ancient.
b l i s s - S F 4 e v e r at D S L E x t r e m e dot com
Joel
2024-07-26 01:20:31 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Are you sure is is not simply an enlarged and slightly
deformed clitoris? Ask her.
She's a trans woman.

CrudeSausage
Joel Crump: "My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude."
Mr Ön!on
2024-07-26 01:56:16 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Classic.
--
CrudeSausage
I wonder if JoJo [snigger] still enjoys his own penis.
--
\|/
(((Ï))) - Mr Ön!on

When we shake the ketchup bottle
At first none comes and then a lot'll.
2024-07-26 09:06:25 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
Ahem A Rivet's Shot
2024-07-26 09:37:51 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2024 11:06:25 +0200
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that (with
varying success) activates a very large number of other genes that produce
the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male or female
genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other strongly and
fairly uniformly.
--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/
Whate're is best administered is best - Alexander Pope
yeti
2024-07-26 12:25:52 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that
(with varying success) activates a very large number of other genes
that produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male
or female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
Yip. But we now live in the alternative facts era of short and simple
answers.
"DNA is a four letter word!" -- Yeti.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-26 13:24:59 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that
(with varying success) activates a very large number of other genes
that produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male
or female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
Yip. But we now live in the alternative facts era of short and simple
answers.
Reality is a social construct.

That is the new mantra of those who did philosophy, and socialogy, but
completely failed to understand what they were being taught.

Mark Twain
2024-07-26 16:44:14 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that
(with varying success) activates a very large number of other genes
that produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male
or female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
Yip. But we now live in the alternative facts era of short and simple
answers.
Reality is a social construct.
That is the new mantra of those who did philosophy, and socialogy, but
completely failed to understand what they were being taught.
And a dangerous one. Being hit in the head with a socially constructed
rock, still hurts! ;) But I certainly wouldn't mind if a lot of socialists
here did try to jump out the window, since gravity is obviously a social
construct! ;)
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-26 19:47:28 UTC
Post by D
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Reality is a social construct.
That is the new mantra of those who did philosophy, and socialogy, but
completely failed to understand what they were being taught.
And a dangerous one. Being hit in the head with a socially constructed
rock, still hurts! ;) But I certainly wouldn't mind if a lot of
socialists here did try to jump out the window, since gravity is
obviously a social construct! ;)
Oh that's easy, self identify as a carrion crow and Robert is a relative.
--
"A point of view can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight
and understanding".

Marshall McLuhan
2024-07-26 16:42:07 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that
(with varying success) activates a very large number of other genes
that produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male
or female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
Yip. But we now live in the alternative facts era of short and simple
answers.
Except that gender is a fact with short and simple answers. Only
socialist, woke people and retards do not understand what a man and a
woman is.
yeti
2024-07-26 22:03:23 UTC
Post by D
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that
(with varying success) activates a very large number of other genes
that produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male
or female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
Yip. But we now live in the alternative facts era of short and simple
answers.
Except that gender is a fact with short and simple answers. Only
socialist, woke people and retards do not understand what a man and a
woman is.
Pasta & Ramen!
--
|rom The Future. +++ Breaking News From The Future. +++ Breaking News F|
| The USoA are switching to the binary number system because |
|+ #MABA + #makeAmericaBinaryAgain + #USA + #USoA + #woke + #MABA + #ma|
Andreas Eder
2024-07-26 12:57:24 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that (with
varying success) activates a very large number of other genes that produce
the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male or female
genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other strongly and
fairly uniformly.
Yes, and sometimes the X or Y chromosomes are doubled.
The world os a lot more complex than most people think.

'Andreas
ceterum censeo redmondinem esse delendam
2024-07-26 16:38:37 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that (with
varying success) activates a very large number of other genes that produce
the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male or female
genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other strongly and
fairly uniformly.
I think X and Y are established and well known enough to serve as a useful
guide. We can add to that, if necessary, other visual criterias or perhaps
the ability of having a child. It is really a very trivial question.

The only ones trying to make it not trivial, and failing miserably, are
the woke and socialist crowd.
Ahem A Rivet's Shot
2024-07-26 17:18:01 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that (with
varying success) activates a very large number of other genes that
produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male or
female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
I think X and Y are established and well known enough to serve as a
useful guide. We can add to that, if necessary, other visual criterias or
About as well established as phlogiston, it is not that simple.
The Natural Philosopher

Marshall McLuhan
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-07-26 21:24:50 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that (with
varying success) activates a very large number of other genes that
produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male or
female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
I think X and Y are established and well known enough to serve as a
useful guide. We can add to that, if necessary, other visual criterias or
About as well established as phlogiston, it is not that simple.
Actually it is.
It's all X/Y with you guys, regardless of the findings of scientific
investigations.
--
There is always one thing to remember: writers are always selling somebody out.
-- Joan Didion, "Slouching Towards Bethlehem"
Joel
2024-07-26 21:31:26 UTC
Right, see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8955456/

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 02:31:12 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that (with
varying success) activates a very large number of other genes that
produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male or
female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
I think X and Y are established and well known enough to serve as a
useful guide. We can add to that, if necessary, other visual criterias or
About as well established as phlogiston, it is not that simple.
Actually it is.
It's all X/Y with you guys, regardless of the findings of scientific
investigations.
We gave up on Lysenkoism, and eugenics, too.
--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler
2024-07-27 09:10:09 UTC
Post by D
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
That is surprisingly complex - there's a gene which is usually
found on the Y chromosone (but sometimes on an X chromosome) that (with
varying success) activates a very large number of other genes that
produce the various male characteristics. Nobody is purely male or
female genetically but most of us are biased one way or the other
strongly and fairly uniformly.
I think X and Y are established and well known enough to serve as a
useful guide. We can add to that, if necessary, other visual criterias or
About as well established as phlogiston, it is not that simple.
Actually it is.
It's all X/Y with you guys, regardless of the findings of scientific
investigations.
Yep, very easy. Do you have a Y, male, do you not have a Y, female.
Problem solved!
Ahem A Rivet's Shot
2024-07-27 10:00:28 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2024 11:10:09 +0200
Post by D
Yep, very easy. Do you have a Y, male, do you not have a Y, female.
Problem solved!
A perfect example of an answer that is simple, clear and wrong!

There are males (penis, testicles, hairy, muscular ...) with no Y
chromosone and there are females (vagina, ovaries, mammaries ...) with a Y
chromosone. The triggering gene for being male is usually found on the Y
chromosone but it can exist and function on an X chromosone and it can also
fail to function on a Y chromosone.

The complications arise from the fact that it is a triggering gene
and the full set of activations and cascades that derive from it have yet
to be mapped but certainly don't always go the same way resulting in women
with masculine characteristics and vice-versa. When this affects brain
development it can result in gender dysphoria and transgender people.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 10:39:13 UTC
Post by D
Yep, very easy. Do you have a Y, male, do you not have a Y, female.
Problem solved!
A perfect example of an answer that is simple, clear and wrong!
There are males (penis, testicles, hairy, muscular ...) with no Y
chromosone and there are females (vagina, ovaries, mammaries ...) with a Y
chromosone. The triggering gene for being male is usually found on the Y
chromosone but it can exist and function on an X chromosone and it can also
fail to function on a Y chromosone.
The complications arise from the fact that it is a triggering gene
and the full set of activations and cascades that derive from it have yet
to be mapped but certainly don't always go the same way resulting in women
with masculine characteristics and vice-versa. When this affects brain
development it can result in gender dysphoria and transgender people.
And how many of today's 'transgender people' have modified genetics?
Especially the ones responsible for rape....and infesting women's sports...

One swallow doth not a Summer make.

The Art Student always says that because something is possible, it is
therefore desirable, inevitable, or the norm, or needs some special
attention

Normal people simply say that they should make the rules for normal
people. And not pretend that abnormal people are in any way normal

Transgender is just another Marxist Fad designed to disrupt normal
society. It has nothing whatever to do with genetics or DNA.
windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal
Gender, male ane female is very simple. Don't be stupid.
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-07-26 21:31:46 UTC
Post by D
Gender, male ane female is very simple. Don't be stupid.
You don't know much about it. For example:

https://www.genome.gov/27557513/the-y-chromosome-beyond-gender-determination

Although the Y chromosome's role in sex determination is clear, research
has shown that it is undergoing rapid evolutionary deterioration. Many
generations ago the Y chromosome was large, and contained as many genes as
the X chromosome. Now it is a fraction of its past size and contains fewer
than 80 functional genes. This has led to debates and concerns over the
years regarding the Y chromosome's eventual destiny. Many speculate that
the Y chromosome has become superfluous and could completely decay within
the next 10 million years. While studies of the Y chromosome have been
challenging due to the palindromic and repeat-rich nature of its DNA
sequence, recent genomic advances have provided some unexpected insights.

It ain't simple, stupid. Read the literature, get acquainted with the findings,
:-D "edgelord" :-D.

Heh heh:
You will give someone a piece of your mind, which you can ill afford.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 02:27:42 UTC
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Post by D
[...]
Read the fictional literature and you too will Believe, drink the
koolaid, and die happy..

I see none of the research that is 'supporting' these conclusions is
specified.

If people don't have biological sex with each other the species will die
out.

Darwin Rules OK?
private property.

Karl Marx
CrudeSausage
2024-07-27 11:37:08 UTC
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Post by D
[...]
They _want_ the species to die out because in addition to believing that
the planet is dying, they believe that it is overpopulated. People need
to consider that the next time they come out with a vaccine which is
either rumoured or shown to cause people to die.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-26 11:17:44 UTC
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
It's just another DILLIGAFF.

There was a boy in a frock in my old college's bar. I was there for a
reunion thing.
No one took any notice.
He stormed out in a huff.
--
“Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,”

– Ludwig von Mises
2024-07-26 16:40:54 UTC
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
It's just another DILLIGAFF.
There was a boy in a frock in my old college's bar. I was there for a reunion
thing.
No one took any notice.
He stormed out in a huff.
True. A lot of it is just attention seeking, virtue signalling and in
darker cases, badly disguised attempts at power grabbing through woke
politics.

The best way is to just ignore them, or in more serious cases, tell them
to get the f*ck out of where ever they are.

I have used both techniques with great success, but option 2 is a lot of
fun! =)
Joel
2024-07-26 19:54:07 UTC
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-26 20:15:26 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
--
“Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,”

– Ludwig von Mises
Kerr-Mudd, John
2024-07-26 20:29:24 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2024 21:15:26 +0100
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
How about taking this to a relevant NG?
FU: afc dropped
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
Joel
2024-07-26 20:44:36 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
How about taking this to a relevant NG?
FU: afc dropped
If you had simply ignored the post, I wouldn't have written this
reply, with your Followup-To header rejected.

Joel
2024-07-26 20:30:22 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
She's perfectly sane, you're just a typical Usenet person, stuck in
the past.

CrudeSausage
2024-07-26 22:21:33 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
She's perfectly sane, you're just a typical Usenet person, stuck in
the past.
Yes, because it's old-fashioned to think that the world consists only of
men and women.

In reality, it's not a fashion thing at all. It's the difference between
reality and derangement.
Joel
2024-07-26 22:29:13 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
She's perfectly sane, you're just a typical Usenet person, stuck in
the past.
Yes, because it's old-fashioned to think that the world consists only of
men and women.
In reality, it's not a fashion thing at all. It's the difference between
reality and derangement.
That's typical phobe talk, sure.

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 02:23:43 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
[...]
lala! put your hands hands over your ears and be in denial of anything
that contradicts the fantasy.

No one is remotely *scared* of 'transgender' people. Well not outside of
women who have to share a prison s or a toilet with an erect penis on
testosterone on the prowl.
So phobia cannot be the right word.
Once again you show yourself to be delusional.

You don't scare anyone, and neither does your boyfriend.
Lets do a deal. I wont tell you about what I do in the bedroom if you
will simply stop boring me with what you do.
its shoes.
Joel
2024-07-27 02:29:04 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
[...]
No. You will acclimate to this, whenever it finally gets through to
you. We will not relent on de-marginalizing trans people.

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 03:35:54 UTC
Post by Joel
No. You will acclimate to this, whenever it finally gets through to
you. We will not relent on de-marginalizing trans people.
Are you threatening me? You are trying to *induce* transphobia, aren't
you, by means of threats?

Poor little Joel. Desperately wanting any emotional reaction other than
a yawn and a 'put a sock in the transgender thing, there's a good chap.'

How did Kipling put it...

"Sore, sleepy, and hungry as he was, Mowgli could not help laughing when
the Bandar-log began, twenty at a time, to tell him how great and wise
and strong and gentle they were, and how foolish he was to wish to leave
them. "We are great. We are free. We are wonderful. We are the most
wonderful people in all the jungle! We all say so, and so it must be
true," they shouted. "Now as you are a new listener and can carry our
words back to the Jungle-People so that they may notice us in future, we
will tell you all about our most excellent selves." Mowgli made no
objection, and the monkeys gathered by hundreds and hundreds on the
terrace to listen to their own speakers singing the praises of the
Bandar-log, and whenever a speaker stopped for want of breath they would
all shout together: "This is true; we all say so." Mowgli nodded and
blinked, and said "Yes" when they asked him a question, and his head
spun with the noise. "Tabaqui the Jackal must have bitten all these
people," he said to himself, "and now they have madness. Certainly this
is dewanee, the madness. Do they never go to sleep? Now there is a cloud
coming to cover that moon. If it were only a big enough cloud I might
try to run away in the darkness. But I am tired."
Joel
2024-07-27 03:52:38 UTC
Post by Joel
No. You will acclimate to this, whenever it finally gets through to
you. We will not relent on de-marginalizing trans people.
Are you threatening me? You are trying to *induce* transphobia, aren't
you, by means of threats?
It's no threat, it's a statement of fact. Time is on the side of
people realizing truth.

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 02:18:53 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
She's perfectly sane, you're just a typical Usenet person, stuck in
the past.
LOL!

Do you really think *people* have changed in the last 20 years?
Bless!
its shoes.
Joel
2024-07-27 02:25:48 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by The Natural Philosopher
She's [Joel Crump's GF] biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Has he seen a a psychiatrist? There seems to be some deep unresolved
conflict there.
She's perfectly sane, you're just a typical Usenet person, stuck in
the past.
LOL!
Do you really think *people* have changed in the last 20 years?
Bless!
People are meant to evolve, to gain intelligence, awareness, people in
2024 ought to be more cognizant of the trans identity concept, but in
a place like this, an Internet relic, you have people running Windows
XP and talking like it's still 1992. It's amazing, how people get
"set in their ways", as they say, and make asses of themselves,
spewing outmoded and discredited views.

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 03:28:37 UTC
Post by Joel
People are meant to evolve, to gain intelligence, awareness
Says who?

Honestly your mind is a mess of weird ideas.
No one is meant to do anything.
Those that manage to find sexual partners of the opposite sex and
produce children have their genes survicve. Those that do not, wont.
Post by Joel
people in
2024 ought
Another word not in Naturee's dictionary. No one 'ought' to be or think
or do anything,.
Post by Joel
to be more cognizant of the trans identity concept,
Why? I dont demand that you become cognisant of Druid ceremonies of the
century three hundred years before Christ? Or thge works of Brighanm
Young and teh church of the latter day saiunts?
Post by Joel
but in
a place like this, an Internet relic, you have people running Windows
XP and talking like it's still 1992.
"They think they're so clever and classless and free
But they're still fucking peasants, far as I can see"
Post by Joel
It's amazing, how people get
"set in their ways", as they say, and make asses of themselves,
spewing outmoded and discredited views.
Well don't do it.

'Transgender' is so 2023....
kind word alone.

Al Capone
Joel
2024-07-27 03:35:43 UTC
Post by Joel
people in
2024 ought
Another word not in Naturee's dictionary. No one 'ought' to be or think
or do anything,.
That's what people stuck in their ways say, yeah, we know.
Post by Joel
to be more cognizant of the trans identity concept,
Why? I dont demand that you become cognisant of Druid ceremonies of the
century three hundred years before Christ? Or thge works of Brighanm
Young and teh church of the latter day saiunts?
None of that has to do with being tolerant of people in today's world.

Is and always will be male. Idiot.
Joel
2024-07-26 20:45:55 UTC
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.

%
but is he female mentally , emotionally or is he just a dick to suck
CrudeSausage
2024-07-26 22:22:53 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.
Nobody is scared of you or him. We'll also be keeping our children away
from you and to prove that we're not scared, we'll very gladly beat you
to within an inch of your life if you come near them.
Joel
2024-07-26 22:30:47 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.
Nobody is scared of you or him. We'll also be keeping our children away
from you and to prove that we're not scared, we'll very gladly beat you
to within an inch of your life if you come near them.
Oh really, you think I'd be intimidated by you? I've stood up to all
kinds of mother fuckers, I'm a bad boy despite being thin. You can
dream on.

CrudeSausage
2024-07-26 22:47:00 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.
Nobody is scared of you or him. We'll also be keeping our children away
from you and to prove that we're not scared, we'll very gladly beat you
to within an inch of your life if you come near them.
Oh really, you think I'd be intimidated by you? I've stood up to all
kinds of mother fuckers, I'm a bad boy despite being thin. You can
dream on.
ROFL! Will your "girlfriend" be there to hit me from behind with "her"
cock if it doesn't go too well for you?
Joel
2024-07-26 22:55:56 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by Joel
Nobody is scared of you [Joel Crump] or him [Joel's trans GF being misgendered by the phobe]. We'll also be keeping our children away
from you and to prove that we're not scared, we'll very gladly beat you
to within an inch of your life if you come near them.
Oh really, you think I'd be intimidated by you? I've stood up to all
kinds of mother fuckers, I'm a bad boy despite being thin. You can
dream on.
ROFL! Will your "girlfriend" be there to hit me from behind with "her"
cock if it doesn't go too well for you?
Hint: men who like trans women are *extra* masculine, they can handle
the vibe of a trans woman whose body produces testosterone. You're a
weak cis woman lover.

CrudeSausage
2024-07-27 00:44:13 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by Joel
Nobody is scared of you [Joel Crump] or him [Joel's trans GF being misgendered by the phobe]. We'll also be keeping our children away
from you and to prove that we're not scared, we'll very gladly beat you
to within an inch of your life if you come near them.
Oh really, you think I'd be intimidated by you? I've stood up to all
kinds of mother fuckers, I'm a bad boy despite being thin. You can
dream on.
ROFL! Will your "girlfriend" be there to hit me from behind with "her"
cock if it doesn't go too well for you?
Hint: men who like trans women are *extra* masculine, they can handle
the vibe of a trans woman whose body produces testosterone. You're a
weak cis woman lover.
ROFL! Alright, into the bin you go.
chrisv
Well, his spew is constantly *beyond* ridiculous. It's a total troll.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 02:30:17 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by Joel
Nobody is scared of you [Joel Crump] or him [Joel's trans GF being misgendered by the phobe]. We'll also be keeping our children away
from you and to prove that we're not scared, we'll very gladly beat you
to within an inch of your life if you come near them.
Oh really, you think I'd be intimidated by you? I've stood up to all
kinds of mother fuckers, I'm a bad boy despite being thin. You can
dream on.
ROFL! Will your "girlfriend" be there to hit me from behind with "her"
cock if it doesn't go too well for you?
Hint: men who like trans women are *extra* masculine, they can handle
the vibe of a trans woman whose body produces testosterone. You're a
weak cis woman lover.
Ive heard so many gay people try to get me into bed with that line.
'Male sex is so much more 'manly'.

Yawn.
Joel
2024-07-27 02:45:05 UTC
Post by Joel
men who like trans women are *extra* masculine, they can handle
the vibe of a trans woman whose body produces testosterone. You're a
weak cis woman lover.
Ive heard so many gay people try to get me into bed with that line.
'Male sex is so much more 'manly'.
Yawn.
Not what I said. <yawn>

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 03:39:49 UTC
Post by Joel
men who like trans women are *extra* masculine, they can handle
the vibe of a trans woman whose body produces testosterone. You're a
weak cis woman lover.
Ive heard so many gay people try to get me into bed with that line.
'Male sex is so much more 'manly'.
Yawn.
Not what I said. <yawn>
Pretty much exactly what you said.
Now its the dawn chorus outside and I am getting totally bored with your
narcissism so its time to plonk you
Bye, and have a miserable life.
--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.
Joel

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 02:28:38 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by CrudeSausage
it will be fun to watch how limp-wristed individuals like
Chris Ahlstrom or faggots in danger of spontaneously combusting like
Joel Crump will react to your posts.
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.
You are the phobe dear.

Afraid of your own sexuality, suppressing it and denying it
Joel
2024-07-27 02:43:33 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.
You are the phobe dear.
Afraid of your own sexuality, suppressing it and denying it
I'm actually remarkably *open* about my sex life, I've done gay porn
even, but I talk about it publicly, I make no secret of my interest in
trans women, and my sexual history.

The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 03:37:55 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.
You are the phobe dear.
Afraid of your own sexuality, suppressing it and denying it
I'm actually remarkably *open* about my sex life, I've done gay porn
even, but I talk about it publicly, I make no secret of my interest in
trans women, and my sexual history.
That's how you suppress your feelings, By being overtly boring and open
about it. Trying to convince yourself.
I don't really give a fuck.

I am not surprised you have done porn. A simple exhibitionist arent you?

Anon.
Joel
2024-07-27 03:54:34 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by The Natural Philosopher
You are the phobe dear.
Afraid of your own sexuality, suppressing it and denying it
I'm actually remarkably *open* about my sex life, I've done gay porn
even, but I talk about it publicly, I make no secret of my interest in
trans women, and my sexual history.
That's how you suppress your feelings, By being overtly boring and open
about it. Trying to convince yourself.
I don't really give a fuck.
I am not surprised you have done porn. A simple exhibitionist arent you?
I am just indifferent to being seen naked by the public.

2024-07-27 09:20:13 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
My girlfriend has a penis, but she's not a dude.
Ahh... the book says, show me your chromosomes and I'll show you your
gender! ;)
She's biologically male, sure, but her gender identity is clearly
female.
Is and always will be male. Idiot.
That's what "idiot" phobes say, ignorantly, yes.
You are the phobe dear.
Afraid of your own sexuality, suppressing it and denying it
I'm actually remarkably *open* about my sex life, I've done gay porn
even, but I talk about it publicly, I make no secret of my interest in
trans women, and my sexual history.
That's how you suppress your feelings, By being overtly boring and open
about it. Trying to convince yourself.
I don't really give a fuck.
I am not surprised you have done porn. A simple exhibitionist arent you?
I think you're close to the truth here. Not only is it revolting and a
sick lifestyle, I think as you say, that it is a marker of significant
mental illness. It expresses that he deep down feels like he has no worth,
and the only way he gets attention and "love" is to be revolting and being
used.

Sadly, it will probably end in alcohol and drugs and an early death if he
doesn't change his life.
The Natural Philosopher
2024-07-27 10:02:20 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
Post by D
Post by Joel
[...]
Not necessarily. Many narcissists last a long time by the simple
expedient of never taking on blame themselves but projecting it onto
others.

AS the ultimate egotists, they don't do drugs that reduce or threaten
ego, So no hallucinogens or other psychedelics. They tend to prefer ego
enhancers like amphetamines or cocaine.

Control is everything. Even alcohol may be to much

They think of themselves as tough, and smart.
look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly
Joel

CrudeSausage
2024-07-26 09:05:40 UTC
Post by D
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by D
[...]
Oh, I think it is not difficult to predict the reaction. Either they will
eventually block me, I will block them, we might block each other, or if
the group is woke enough, I will just lose interest and delete it from my
reader. ;)
186282@ud0s4.net
Gnome SUCKS anyway.
This is the truth!
186282@ud0s4.net
2024-07-27 05:28:07 UTC
Post by D
Post by Heil Lunduke! Mein Forther!
Maintainer banned for naming our favorite Jewish Software Fuhrer!
Lunduke is Jewish and somehow a bunch of queer white men keep calling
him, 'anti-semite'. Trans supremacist nutjobs beg for a final solution.
 Gnome SUCKS anyway.
This is the truth!
It went in a really weird direction. Can't STAND it.

Still don't understand why the RHEL derivs all still
use it by default. Makes them totally annoying/offensive
to use.
2024-07-27 09:23:12 UTC
Post by ***@ud0s4.net
Post by D
Post by Heil Lunduke! Mein Forther!
Maintainer banned for naming our favorite Jewish Software Fuhrer!
Lunduke is Jewish and somehow a bunch of queer white men keep calling
him, 'anti-semite'. Trans supremacist nutjobs beg for a final solution.
 Gnome SUCKS anyway.
This is the truth!
It went in a really weird direction. Can't STAND it.
Still don't understand why the RHEL derivs all still
use it by default. Makes them totally annoying/offensive
to use.
I find it ok, but too big and clunky. So I've been on xfce for many years
and have experimented with dwm from time to time. I am curious about cwm
though, maybe that could be worthwhile exploring! =)
CrudeSausage
2024-07-26 12:55:58 UTC
Post by Heil Lunduke! Mein Forther!
Maintainer banned for naming our favorite Jewish Software Fuhrer!
Lunduke is Jewish and somehow a bunch of queer white men keep calling
him, 'anti-semite'. Trans supremacist nutjobs beg for a final solution.
  Gnome SUCKS anyway.
KDE sucks more though.
186282@ud0s4.net
2024-07-27 05:33:19 UTC
Post by CrudeSausage
Post by Heil Lunduke! Mein Forther!
Maintainer banned for naming our favorite Jewish Software Fuhrer!
Lunduke is Jewish and somehow a bunch of queer white men keep calling
him, 'anti-semite'. Trans supremacist nutjobs beg for a final solution.
   Gnome SUCKS anyway.
KDE sucks more though.
KDE is much more "usable" ... however at this
point it's become insanely fat, drags down the
CPU unacceptably and far MORE places where it
can go wrong. Seems to want to be Winders.

LXDE/XFCE *much* better.
Joel
2024-07-27 05:46:27 UTC
Post by ***@ud0s4.net
Post by CrudeSausage
   Gnome SUCKS anyway.
KDE sucks more though.
KDE is much more "usable" ... however at this
point it's become insanely fat, drags down the
CPU unacceptably and far MORE places where it
can go wrong. Seems to want to be Winders.
LXDE/XFCE *much* better.
Anyone clueful would be running Mint Cinnamon.

CrudeSausage

John Ames
2024-07-26 17:44:05 UTC
Someone want to explain what this cretinous edgelord drama is doing in
alt.folklore.computers?
Kerr-Mudd, John
2024-07-26 19:08:30 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2024 10:44:05 -0700
Post by John Ames
Someone want to explain what this cretinous edgelord drama is doing in
alt.folklore.computers?
[this NG only]

Trolls just keep on trolling. fu to bit bucket.
--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.