I found that 80s simulation game
Add Reply
Scientific (she/her)
2021-12-24 21:31:00 UTC
It's telehack.com. Yu can connect to it through a web browser or good
ol' Telnet. It's nice to relive the good ol' times of terminal again.
I'm "scisheher" in the game, go ahead and finger me with your "finger"
program on your workstation. Maybe drop me a mail or two.
g***@smaus2.org
2021-12-25 09:42:35 UTC
Post by Scientific (she/her)
It's telehack.com. Yu can connect to it through a web browser or good
ol' Telnet. It's nice to relive the good ol' times of terminal again.
I'm "scisheher" in the game, go ahead and finger me with your "finger"
program on your workstation. Maybe drop me a mail or two.
Just called by. It would take me a week to recall it all, anyway, it was
nice, and a happy Xmas to you.
Anssi Saari
2021-12-30 07:30:51 UTC
.newuser
%newuser is temporarily disabled
I wonder if this is actually permanent now or is it coming back? I found
a mention on Reddit from four months ago that it was temporarily
disabled back then too but has it been back since?
Looks like it's back now.
Geeknix
2021-12-30 08:58:52 UTC
Post by Anssi Saari
.newuser
%newuser is temporarily disabled
I wonder if this is actually permanent now or is it coming back? I found
a mention on Reddit from four months ago that it was temporarily
disabled back then too but has it been back since?
Looks like it's back now.
Thanks for informing, got my account as cdavie now :-)
--
Don't be afraid of the deep...
--[ bbs.bottomlessabyss.net | https | telnet=2023 ]--