Photos - videos from Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2024
RobertB
2024-04-26 00:15:03 UTC
Most (if not all) of the photos have come in for the April 13-14 CLASS 2024. See below --

http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/pictures-from-commodore-los-angeles.html

http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/another-set-of-pics-from-commodore-los.html

http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/yet-more-photos-from-commodore-los.html

Videos will be posted later!

Ah, the editing process,
Robert Bernardo
organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show
RobertB
2024-04-29 00:20:19 UTC
The CLASS 2024 photos from Mario Luppi have come in! To see them, go to

http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/yup-more-pics-from-commodore-los.html

Still editing the videos,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
June 22-23 Pacific Commodore Expo NW - http://www.portcommodore.com/pacommex
Borax Man
2024-05-01 11:07:59 UTC
Post by RobertB
The CLASS 2024 photos from Mario Luppi have come in! To see them, go to
http://blog.retro-link.com/2024/04/yup-more-pics-from-commodore-los.html
Still editing the videos,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
June 22-23 Pacific Commodore Expo NW - http://www.portcommodore.com/pacommex
Awesome. Love seeing the Vic 20 back in action. I have one still,
but it doesn't display and image or sound (the computer actually
works, just display back screen, sound almost inaudible).

Would love to see these machines put back in production, but thats
just a pipe dream..
RobertB
2024-05-04 04:35:18 UTC
The first videos from CLASS 2024 have been released! See

Van Pelt and Slow Scan TV, FAX-64 - CLASS 2024

Pocek and Grind for the Amiga - CLASS 2024

Truly,
RobertB
2024-05-13 04:26:32 UTC
Another CLASS video is ready to be viewed. See David Pleasance of Commodore UK at

Pleasance, Commodore UK, and more -- CLASS 2024

RobertB
2024-06-24 06:31:19 UTC
With the end of the Pacific Commodore Expo NW today (and the
Commodore Los Angeles Super Show back in April) in which we showed this
video, I can now release it to the public. It's

Dickinson Tour of His Computers -- March 2024

In the video, Trevor Dickinson of A-EON gives a tour of his massive
Commodore and Amiga collection! At the end of the video, Trevor tells
his feelings now that the AmigaOne A1222+ is now being distributed.

SSantos