Commodore/Amiga at Bay Area Maker Faire 2024
Add Reply
RobertB
2024-08-26 09:27:38 UTC
We’ve been accepted for an exhibit at the October 18-20 Bay Area
Maker Faire 2024! Come and see the Commodore 8-bits, Amigas, and other
computers at our booth named, “Vintage Computer Festivalers.”

https://makerfaire.com/bay-area/

Admittance to the Bay Area Maker Faire starts at $40 per day and on
up. Located at Historic Mare Island, 560 Nimitz Ave., Mare Island,
California, USA, the Bay Area Maker Faire runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
on Friday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Mare Island is
located across the bridge from Vallejo, California, which is off of
Interstate 80 in the North Bay.

As soon as more information comes in, I'll let you know the exact
building and exact location within that building as to where our exhibit
will be.

Multiple buildings and hundreds of exhibitors at the faire,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group –
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network –
http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
RobertB
2024-10-16 22:19:24 UTC
Tomorrow is set-up day for the Bay Area Maker Faire! We'll have
our tables in the vast Coal Shed 3. With more table space compared to
the Rocklin Maker Faire, we have more flexibility to set up the hands-on
exhibits. From my collection comes

Amiga 1200 '040 with OS 3.9
Ultimate 64
AmigaOne A1222+
A600GS
Tandy 102 with Tandy disk drive
Atari 520ST with SFS-354 disk drive and Gotek

From Jerold K.
Commodore 64 with Incredible Musical Keyboard

From Duncan M.
various Japanese-only computers (X68000?)

From Christopher S.
Acorn computer

The computer list may change,