Congratulations
2020-11-07 18:48:34 UTC
Congratulations to the denizens of a.f.c who managed to get through the
whole U S election season without, I think, any posts about it!
maus
2020-11-07 19:01:54 UTC
Its not over until the fat man sings!
J. Clarke
2020-11-07 19:13:08 UTC
Oh, GAWD. My eyes. MY EYES. Not to mention MY EARS!
Bob Eager
2020-11-07 20:04:21 UTC
Post by J. Clarke
Post by maus
Post by Peter Flass
Congratulations to the denizens of a.f.c who managed to get through
the whole U S election season without, I think, any posts about it!
Its not over until the fat man sings!
Oh, GAWD. My eyes. MY EYES. Not to mention MY EARS!
It's OK. It was a typo. I think it was Sing Sing.
--
Using UNIX since v6 (1975)...

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org
JimP
2020-11-07 20:32:52 UTC
Post by Bob Eager
Post by J. Clarke
Post by maus
Post by Peter Flass
Congratulations to the denizens of a.f.c who managed to get through
the whole U S election season without, I think, any posts about it!
Its not over until the fat man sings!
Oh, GAWD. My eyes. MY EYES. Not to mention MY EARS!
It's OK. It was a typo. I think it was Sing Sing.
Maybe Leavenworth. He can learn to bake some bread. :-)
Jim
Dan Espen
2020-11-07 20:39:09 UTC
Post by Peter Flass
Congratulations to the denizens of a.f.c who managed to get through the
whole U S election season without, I think, any posts about it!
Now you did it!

No, just kidding. We all need to congratulate ourselves for acting
as if we really are rational.
Dan Espen
Peter Flass
songbird
2020-11-07 20:50:16 UTC
Post by Peter Flass
Congratulations to the denizens of a.f.c who managed to get through the
whole U S election season without, I think, any posts about it!
easy when you have threads titled:

"tasty hand sanitizer, mathematician equation markup?"

running about...

songbird
Joe Pfeiffer
2020-11-07 23:02:39 UTC
Post by Peter Flass
Congratulations to the denizens of a.f.c who managed to get through the
whole U S election season without, I think, any posts about it!
Darn! Now you've jinxed it....