Hell hath no fury as a Bernie scorned?
Bernie
2020-11-29 16:55:01 UTC
On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 16:37:53 +0000
There is someone, a CBer or a Fools' Licensee at best, who
tried to claim parity with the long-established cadre
of Class A REAL radio amateurs and yet who was firmly put
back in her place, resulting in a chronic bout of anger
from her directed at her radio superior, coupled with
stalking and an unhealthy obsession with that superior
and repeated attempts to grab attention by venting her
spleen with offensive and abusive phraseology that
very definitely places her in the low-life category.
Hell hath no fury as a Bernie scorned?
Have I said something to upset you, Gareth?
Bernie
Is your narcissism playing you up, again, dear?
Brian Gaff (Sofa)
2020-11-29 19:25:31 UTC
Wrong group methinks.
Brian
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
***@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
jon
2020-11-30 08:16:12 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
Wrong group methinks.
Brian
...no, just idiots.
gareth evans
2020-11-30 09:22:43 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
Wrong group methinks.
Brian
Indeed.

It is she, the Bernie of the critique, who is
blasting her childishness over every NG in which
I might be found. (She is stalking me)

I suppose that an apology to uk.d-i-y might be appropriate
here.

The NG uk.radio.amateur was my introduction to Usenet
just about 25 years ago, but this year, I finally
unsubscribed from it because of the way it has been
overrun by scurrilous low-lifes, all posting
abusive and offensive material at every turn, material
that is quite unrelated to amateur radio to the
extent that you query why it was posted there
in the first place. The leading lowlifes being
Stephen Thomas Cole, Bernie and MM0FMF.

Alas, the strenght of their childish obsessions
knows no bounds and they have stalked me into
this NG.

They exhibit behaviour that you might expect to
have been left behind in the junior school
playground, the chanting ad nauseam of insults
which frequently drag things up from decades before.

So, uk.d-i-y, apologies for their pursuing of me to here.
gareth evans

Bob Eager
2020-11-29 22:27:47 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 16:37:53 +0000 gareth evans
There is someone, a CBer or a Fools' Licensee at best, who tried to
claim parity with the long-established cadre of Class A REAL radio
amateurs and yet who was firmly put back in her place, resulting in a
chronic bout of anger from her directed at her radio superior,
coupled with stalking and an unhealthy obsession with that superior
and repeated attempts to grab attention by venting her spleen with
offensive and abusive phraseology that very definitely places her in
the low-life category.
Hell hath no fury as a Bernie scorned?
Have I said something to upset you, Gareth?
Is your narcissism playing you up, again, dear?
I think it's been full-on for years. Perhaps it's the sociopathy this
time.
--
Using UNIX since v6 (1975)...

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org
gareth evans
2020-11-30 09:27:25 UTC
Post by Bob Eager
I think it's been full-on for years. Perhaps it's the sociopathy this
time.
Well, Bob, do you feel better now that you have joined in
with the gratuitous abuse of the low-lifes?

What prompts you to behave like that?
JimP
2020-11-30 15:39:18 UTC
On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:27:25 +0000, gareth evans
Post by gareth evans
Post by Bob Eager
I think it's been full-on for years. Perhaps it's the sociopathy this
time.
Well, Bob, do you feel better now that you have joined in
with the gratuitous abuse of the low-lifes?
What prompts you to behave like that?
I use killfiles. Works wonders.
Jim
Bob Eager
2020-11-30 17:25:24 UTC
Post by Bob Eager
I think it's been full-on for years. Perhaps it's the sociopathy this
time.
Well, Bob, do you feel better now that you have joined in with the
gratuitous abuse of the low-lifes?
Gareth is a low life - of course he gets abused.
Post by JimP
What prompts you to behave like that?
I use killfiles. Works wonders.
So do I. I only see him third hand.

http://www.mirrorservice.org
gareth evans
2020-11-30 19:16:06 UTC
Post by Bob Eager
Gareth is a low life - of course he gets abused.
You know nothing about me to make such an abusive
and childish remark.

Well, Bob, do you feel better now that you have joined in with the
gratuitous abuse of those who should know better?

Does it make you feel good to represent yourself as someone
mouthing off in
the playground of the kindergarten school?

Shame on you.