Lenovo is joining Dell in the “OEM Linux Laptop” club
2020-04-28 00:45:54 UTC
Lenovo is joining Dell in the “OEM Linux Laptop” club

https://apple.news/AsTXzrY7jS7S1RSx6JMYb8g

Boredom is setting in, please let me know if you want me to stop or cut
back posting “news” articles.
Kerr-Mudd,John
2020-04-28 11:43:24 UTC
Lenovo is joining Dell in the “OEM Linux Laptop” club
https://apple.news/AsTXzrY7jS7S1RSx6JMYb8g
Boredom is setting in, please let me know if you want me to stop or cut
back posting “news” articles.
I could do with less quotes in titles. UTF has ruined ASCII quotes.
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Andy Burns
2020-04-28 11:49:46 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Peter Flass
https://apple.news/AsTXzrY7jS7S1RSx6JMYb8g
I could do with less quotes in titles. UTF has ruined ASCII quotes.
Also annoying, links which say "click here to enlarge" but in reality
give a a smaller image than you started with.