IBM 9020 FAA/ATC System from 1960's
Michael Pararas
2021-03-03 07:26:33 UTC
Hello
Documentation and full schematics for most units comprising the system above are available for sale due to lack of adequate storage room. If anyone is interested for more information (preview scans and photos can be sent), please contact me: mparar62atgmaildotcom

Regards
Michael
Al Kossow
2021-05-08 01:51:49 UTC
Post by Michael Pararas
Hello
Documentation and full schematics for most units comprising the system above are available for sale due to lack of adequate storage room. If anyone is interested for more information (preview scans and photos can be sent), please contact me: mparar62atgmaildotcom
Regards
Michael
well I'm still around at the well-known email adr
this is the first time i've looked at a.f.c. since the Plague hit
Quadibloc
2021-05-08 12:47:29 UTC
Post by Al Kossow
well I'm still around at the well-known email adr
this is the first time i've looked at a.f.c. since the Plague hit
Just the other day, I saw your name in a connection not associated
with Bitsavers. Apparently, you once wrote a 68000
cross-assembler in FORTRAN that appeared in Dr. Dobb's Journal.

John Savard